The success of your new kitchen, bathroom or living room space hinges on a host of factors.
Get these right and you’ll really take your project to the next level.
For example, when thinkdzine comes up with a customised design for your space, we consider a range of factors including:
- Your style and the aesthetic result you want to achieve
- How we can maximise the efficiency of the space you have to work with
- The impact of the design on space perception
- How we can optimise flow
- The orientation of the area and the amount and source of natural light
- Your specific storage requirements
- Considerations such as accessibility and ease of use
- How it integrates with adjacent spaces
- The particular fixtures, fittings and finishes required to match functional needs, visual style and space and much more.
And just like a domino effect, one aspect of your design can have a significant impact on another.
It’s vital to look at the complete picture – and the interplay of all the ingredients – to come up with a design that’s a constant source of delight.
We’d be happy to discuss your kitchen, bathroom or living space design plans with you.
Contact us today to learn more.